Based out of luxury mountain lodge, Altiplanico & El Ingenio Lodge, our Three-Day Andes Heli-Package is made for skiers & snowboarders who want a taste of the best in Chilean Heliskiing and do not have time to commit to a full heliweek.
- Experienced and professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Heli-Ski Guides
- 3 days of Heli-Skiing / Heli-Snowboarding
- Private Helicopter: 4 people – 4.5 hrs flight time in 3 days
- 4 nights lodging, breakfast, daily heli-picnic, and dinners included. (3 nights at our deluxe lodge and the last night at a 5-star hotel in Santiago, breakfast included)
- Ground transportation, including airport pick-up
- Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System)
- Powder Skis and/or Snowboard equipment
- Small groups (4:1 guide ratio for our Eccuriel AS 350- B3 or our Bell 407)
- Group size based on 4 or 8 skiers / snowboarders per package
- Three-day Andes departure with 4 skiers and 1 guide per group or 8 skiers and 2 guides per group, with a total of 8 hrs of flight time.
€5,980 (per skier based on 4 pax)
*please read our terms and conditions along with our refund policy
- Additional flying time is €2,290 per hour.
- Personal items and services (alcoholic beverages, tips, laundry, etc.) and expenses incurred in the case of an evacuation or rescue.
- Single Supplement fee – € 800.
- Non-Skier Guest – lodging & board – € 1,500.
- Airport drop off