So unique it cannot be done out of any other cosmopolitan city on the planet, at this level
After a fantastic day of heli-skiing, return to your luxuriously comfortable room or suite, with fully-wired technology. Enjoy the spa, a relaxing massage, and a drink by the panoramic terrace, before heading out dinner at Santiago’s finest restaurants. Santiago is a happening city of sophistication, the highest standards in cuisine, and great nightlife. POWDER SOUTH offers this exceptional option with our Private Heli-Ski package (4 people / 1 guide).
- PRIVATE HELICOPTER: 12 hours of flight time (1 group only)
- Experienced & Professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Heli- Ski Guides
- 6 full days of Heli-Skiing / Heli-Snowboarding.
- 7 nights lodging (single room) at a 5 star hotel in Santiago, Chile (Ritz Carlton, W Hotel or Grand Hyatt) breakfast and daily heli-picnic included.
- Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System).
- Private Eccuriel AS 350-B3 or our Bell 407 Helicopter for the week.
- Group size maximum 4 skiers / snowboarders per week.
- Powder Skis and/or Snowboard equipment.
- Private departure with 4 skiers and 1 guide with 12 hours of helicopter flight time.
- Ground transportation, including airport pick-up & drop-off
€16,500 (per skier based on 4 pax)
Available any time, any week
*please read our terms and conditions along with our refund policy
- Additional helicopters flight time – €2,290 per hour
- Personal items and services (alcoholic beverages, tips, laundry, etc.) and expenses incurred in the case of an evacuation or rescue
- Non-skier guest lodging €3,300
- Dinners in Santiago