Based out of one of our luxury Chilean mountain lodges, our Three-Day Andes Heli-Package is made for skiers & snowboarders who want a taste of the best in Chilean Heliskiing and do not have time to commit to a full heliweek.
- 3 days of Heli-Skiing / Heli-Snowboarding
- 9 hrs flight time
- 4 nights lodging, breakfast, daily heli-picnic, and dinners included. (3 nights at our deluxe lodge and the last night at a 5-star hotel in Santiago, breakfast included)
- Small groups (4:1 guide ratio for our Eccuriel AS 350- B3 or our Bell 407)
- Experienced and professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Heli-Ski Guides
- Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System)
- Powder Skis and/or Snowboard equipment
- Ground transportation, including pick-up at the airport and drop-off after the last day of skiing to either your hotel or airport.
*please read our terms and conditions along with our refund policy
- Additional flying time is $3,100 per hour
- Personal items and services (alcoholic beverages, tips, laundry, etc.) and expenses incurred in the case of an evacuation or rescue
- Single supplement fee – $2,000 for week packages (½ for 3 day packages)
- Non-skier guest lodging & board – $4,000