- 3 or 6 full days of Heli-Skiing / Heli-Snowboarding
- Lodging in the all new El Morado Lodge & Spa (details below)
- Breakfast, daily heli-picnic, and dinners included
- Final night in 5-star Ritz Carlton in Santiago
- Small groups (4:1 guide ratio for our Eccuriel AS 350- B3 or our Bell 407)
- Experienced and professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Heli-Ski Guides
- Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System)
- Powder Skis and/or Snowboard equipment
- Ground transportation, including pick-up at the airport and drop-off after the last day of skiing to either your hotel or airport.
- Andes Ski Terrain
- 6-Day Chile Heli Skiing Itinerary
- Additional flying time is €2,600 per hour
- Personal items and services (alcoholic beverages, tips, laundry, etc.) and expenses incurred in the case of an evacuation or rescue
- Single supplement fee – €2,000 for week packages, 1/2 for 3 day, FREE for private packages
- Non-skier guest lodging & board – €2,800
3 Day Package
2 groups, 9 hrs of flight time
Semi Private Week
2 groups, 13 hrs of flight time
1 group, 10 hrs of flight time
El Morado Lodge
Our newest addition is the all new cozy and stylish Morado Lodge, a 5 Million Dollar investment with a deluxe SPA (SPA will be finished in Jan 2018), Cozy rooms and all that is needed for the perfect Heliski lodge in the very heart of the Chilean Andes. This new lodge has the closest and best access to Terrain of all Lodges in the Andes. Located at the end of the MAIPO VALLEY, where Powder South has been operating for 15 years already.
Only minutes from some of our best terrain, minimizing flight time for our clients. We are very proud of this Lodge and it is something we have been waiting for a long time. The lodge was also built using energy efficiency concepts, we are 100% solar energy and very proud of it!