Based out of one of our luxury Chilean mountain lodges, our Semi-Private Heli-Package is the most requested plan for 8 skiers/snowboarders in 2 groups of 4 each with 2 guides.
- 6 full days of Heli-Skiing / Heli-Snowboarding
- 14 hours of flight time
- 7 nights lodging, breakfast, daily heli-picnic, and dinners included. (6 nights at our deluxe Lodge and the last night at a 5-star hotel in Santiago)
- Small groups (4:1 guide ratio for our Eccuriel AS 350- B3 or our Bell 407)
- Experienced and professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Heli-Ski Guides
- Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System)
- Powder Skis and/or Snowboard equipment
- Ground transportation, including pick-up at the airport and drop-off after the last day of skiing to either your hotel or airport.
- 6-Day Chile Heli Skiing Itinerary
- Additional flying time is $3,100 per hour
- Personal items and services (alcoholic beverages, tips, laundry, etc.) and expenses incurred in the case of an evacuation or rescue
- Single supplement fee – $2,000 for week packages (½ for 3 day packages)
- Non-skier guest lodging & board – $2,800