Patagonia Grand Class Exclusive Charter
Join Powder South on its new venture with a unique destination, on our deluxe ship chosen among the top 10 exploration ships of the world by Super Yacht World and distinguished by Forbes as one of the best. A one of a kind adventure, with two helicopters available onboard for unique heliskiing in virgin Patagonia, carving turns in one of the most pristine and untouched areas our planet has to offer. A new dimension of luxury onboard the Atmosphere, with 32 crew members ready to pamper you with a spa, outdoor hot tubs, chefs, and so much more to indulge in and treat yourself after a wonderful day of heliskiing.
(full boat based on 20 pax)
*please read our terms and conditions along with our refund policy
- Private Helicopter: 35 hours of flight time (2 groups only). Additional flight time is charged at a rate of €2,290 an hour.
- Experienced & Professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Heli- Ski Guides.
- 6 days of Heli-Skiing / Heli-Snowboarding.
- 6 nights lodging (double room) at our deluxe & exclusive ship, all meals included, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, open bar. On board activities (sauna, thalassotherapy hot tubs). Wildlife Adventures expeditions (guided). Jet boats, zodiacs, other watercrafts and / or helicopter (according to expeditions defined by Nomads of the Seas).
- 1 night lodging (double room) at the W-Hotel in Santiago or 5 star hotel in Puerto Montt breakfast included.
- Puerto Montt ground transportation, including airport or hotel pick-up, embarkation, debarkation at Powder South Guest House Reception.
- Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System)
- Private Bell 407 helicopter plus second back-up helicopter.
- Powder Skis and/or Snowboard equipment.
- Group size maximum 20 skiers / snowboarders per week.
- Additional helicopter flight time time - €2,290 an hour.
- Personal items and services (massages, alcoholic beverages upgrade, tips, laundry, gift shop purchases, satellite phone & internet, personalized trip diaries, books & jet boat hours.) and expenses incurred in the case of an evacuation or rescue.