October 18 – October 30, 2023
A unique opportunity to trek, ski and snowboard several of the White Continent’s untamed peaks. Journey into the rugged landscape of one of earth’s last frontiers while enjoying the convenience, safety and comfort of the 132-passenger Sea Adventurer expedition ship. Voyage from Ushuaia, Argentina, past Cape Horn, across the Drake Passage and along the Antarctic Peninsula and join an exclusive group of travelers inspired by the legacy of Antarctic discovery.
This 13 day/12 night expedition includes daily shore landings, lectures and zodiac excursions that will cover the history, biology, geology and politics of the Southernmost continent. Pair all that with the human-powered experience of ski touring in and around a truly unique and beautiful landscape and this is nothing short of the trip of a lifetime! Offered in partnership with the California-based Ice Axe Expeditions.
- Experienced and Professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Ski/Snowboard Guides
- 1 night pre-expedition shared hotel accommodation in Ushuaia, Argentina. This room includes a continental breakfast.
- Group dinner in Ushuaia the night before departure.
- Group transfers from the hotel to the ship on embarkation and from the ship to the airport on disembarkation and all miscellaneous service taxes and port charges.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on board the Sea Adventurer.
- Shore landings and Zodiac excursions as permitted by weather and local conditions.
- Presentations by the ship’s Expedition Team and guest speakers.
- Photographic DVD chronicling the voyage.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information package
- Use of a pair of rubber expedition boots on loan for shore landings. These will be returned at the end of the voyage.
- Airfares to or from your home city, whether on scheduled or charter flights.
- Passport and visa expenses. Tourist entry fees may apply depending on your nationality.
- Any government arrival and departure airport taxes.
- Ski/snowboard or trekking equipment (required gear list will be made available upon booking).
- Any meals ashore with the exception of breakfast at the host hotel and the Welcome dinner on the evening prior to departure.
- Baggage, cancellation and travel insurance (emergency medical and evacuation insurance is mandatory. Powder South can help you to arrange this insurance if you need assistance.)
- Excess baggage charges.
- Laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges onboard the ship or at the hotel.
- Telecommunications charges or the customary gratuity at the end of the voyage for stewards, guides, and other service personnel.
- Tips for guides and hospitality staff.
- Lower Deck (porthole) – $13,995
- Single Porthole – $19,995
- French Balcony – $14,495
- Balcony State Room – $15,495
- Balcony Suite – $18,995
- Junior Balcony Suite – $20,995
- Premium Balcony Suite – $22,495
Adventure Activity Options on this Voyage:
- $2,200 / guest for backcountry skiing
- $1,600 / guest for sea kayaking
- $1,000 / guest for Glacier Snowshoe Trekking
Book our Antarctica ski trip online
Antarctica Ski Trip
October 18 – October 30, 2023
*Please read our terms and conditions along with our refund policy.