The Maipo Valley
- 3 or 6 full days of Heli-Skiing / Heli-Snowboarding
- Lodging in the locally owned Altiplanico Lodge (details below)
- Breakfast, daily heli-picnic, and dinners included at Altiplanico Lodge
- Final night in 5-star Ritz Carlton in Santiago with breakfast
- Small groups (4:1 guide ratio for our Eccuriel AS 350- B3 or our Bell 407)
- Experienced and professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Heli-Ski Guides
- Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System)
- Powder Skis and/or Snowboard equipment
- Ground transportation, including pick-up at the airport and drop-off after the last day of skiing to either your hotel or airport.
- Andes Ski Terrain
- 6-Day Chile Heli Skiing Itinerary
- Additional flying time is €2,800 per hour
- Personal items and services (alcoholic beverages, tips, laundry, etc.) and expenses incurred in the case of an evacuation or rescue
- Single supplement fee – €2,000 for week packages, 1/2 for 3 day, FREE for private packages
- Non-skier guest lodging & board – €2,800
3 Day Package
2 groups, 10 hours of flight time
(5 hours per group)
Semi Private Week
2 groups, 14 hours of flight time
(7 hours per group)
10 hours of flight time
The Altiplanico Lodge
The ALTIPLANICO LODGE, nestled in the foothills of the Chilean Andes, is a wonderful, unique and cozy lodge for heli-skiing. This charmingly rustic lodge, designed to blend in with nature, is situated on an exclusive 20,000 sq mt (5 acres) of forested parkland along the banks of the scenic Maipo River. It is constructed with a tasteful combination of local woods, adobe, colorful tile, and copper. The lodge has a lovely walking garden with paths, outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and a panoramic view of the Andes mountains. The Maipo River’s glacial waters flow powerfully beside the Altiplanico Lodge, and the snow-capped mountains surrounding the lodge are a natural backdrop of astounding beauty.
The locally owned, deluxe, and tastefully designed Altiplanico Lodge is a jewel of Andean hospitality located in the Maipo Valley, family run to perfection – and within five minutes of South America’s best heli-skiing!
Ethnically inspired interiors invite you to relax in front of a fireplace or an outdoor bonfire at night. You will enjoy attentive personalized service, exquisitely prepared, gourmet meals and multiple options of outdoor activities to choose from. Enjoy a walk in the gardens or along the river, or a quiet evening with the stars soaking in the natural beauty and clear mountain air of the lodge’s surroundings.
The visually pleasing interior design of this hotel has a décor comprised of artwork and textiles in earth tones, originating from the region and around the world. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, well lit with large windows and stunning mountain views, a luxurious blend of rustic, nature, and contemporary. Cable TV and free WiFi are available as well as laundry services.
This lodge is in an incredible location to base your heli-ski/heli-boarding adventure with Powder South with direct access to world-class mountain terrain only minutes away by helicopter.