The BEST of BOTH worlds! Discover the magnificent Andes at a slower pace where you earn your turns, using helicopter power for the approach each day and then your own power to ski tour in the most amazing wilderness the Andes has to offer. Return each evening to our deluxe and tasteful Puma Lodge.
You don’t need previous ski touring experience to join us. Fitness is important though and being a good skier is a must.
- 6 full days of Heli-Skiing / Heli-Snowboarding
- PRIVATE HELICOPTER: 3 hours of flight time (1 group only)
- 7 nights lodging, 6 at our deluxe Puma Lodge, breakfast, daily heli-picnic, and dinners included and the last night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel or W Hotel, breakfast included
- Experienced and professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Heli-Ski Guides
- Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System)
- Powder Skis and/or Snowboard equipment
- Ground transportation, including pick-up at the airport and drop-off after the last day of skiing to either your hotel or airport.
€5,900 – 3 Hours Flying Time
(Euros per skier based on 8 pax)
Available any time, any week
*please read our terms and conditions along with our refund policy
- Additional helicopter flight time – €2,800 per hour
- Ski Touring equipment, skis, skins, poles, crampons
- Personal items and services (alcoholic beverages, tips, laundry, etc.) and expenses incurred in the case of an evacuation or rescue
- Après ski massage
- Single supplement fee – €2,000 for week packages
- Non-skier guest lodging & board: €2,800