Our Combination Package is a way to enjoy the best of our accommodations and their respective ski terrain, thousands of hectares of unlimited terrain.
During the 6 days we will Heli-Ski/Heli-Snowboarding on many valleys as on Las Leñas Valleys, on Cortaderal and Cachapoal Valleys and on Cipreses Valley.
Based out of three separate accommodations, Puma Lodge (4N), VIK Lodge (2N) & Santiago (1N).
10 hours of flight time
- 6 full days of Heli-Skiing / Heli-Snowboarding
- Lodging 4 nights in the 5 Star Puma Lodge, 2 nights in the VIK Lodge
- Breakfast, daily heli-picnic, and dinners included at Puma & VIK Lodge
- Final night in 5-star Ritz Carlton in Santiago with breakfast included
- Small groups (4:1 guide ratio for our Eccuriel AS 350- B3 or our Bell 407)
- Experienced and professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Heli-Ski Guides
- Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System)
- Powder Skis and/or Snowboard equipment
- Ground transportation, including pick-up at the airport and drop-off after the last day of skiing to either your hotel or airport.
- Andes Ski Terrain
- 6-Day Chile Heli Skiing Itinerary
- Additional flying time is €2,800 per hour
- Personal items and services (alcoholic beverages, tips, laundry, etc.) and expenses incurred in the case of an evacuation or rescue
- Non-skier guest lodging & board – €2,800
Please read our terms and conditions along with our refund policy.
The Puma Lodge, encompassed by stunning Andes Mountain scenery, nicknamed the Powder Capital of the Andes, is a 5-star lodge located in the Rio Los Cipreses National Reserve, near the Argentine border. Surrounded by the magnificence of nature, rugged mountains, deep valleys and the Cipreses River. The Puma Lodge is a stylish, contemporary lodge at which to base your Powder South Heli-ski/board adventure. From the Lodge we will access 100’s of hectares of NEW highquality terrain in which to achieve your heli-skiing/boarding dreams.
Savor exquisite wines paired with healthy gourmet cuisine at Alto Las Leñas restaurant. Treat yourself to Los Cipreses’ spa, enjoy a soothing massage, or relaxing swim in the outdoor swimming pool, indulge your senses while relaxing in one of the jacuzzi hot tubs, gazing at the stars, and retire for the evening to the comfort of your room, refreshed, recharged and ready for another legendary day of world-class heli-skiing with Powder South HELI-SKI GUIDES in the Central Andes of Chile.
Designed by Alexander and Carrie Vik, the visionaries behind Vik Retreats, in association with Marcelo Daglio, Viña Vik is perched on a hilltop with breathtaking 360-degree views across the 11,000-acre property.
Viña Vik is an avant-garde retreat and wine-spa that merges exceptional design, incomparable location and natural setting, warm authentic service, and environmentally- minded practices. A singularly remarkable celebration of its location, Viña Vik showcases cutting-edge architecture, art and design.