Our Combination package is a way to offer the best possible variety of skiing and accommodations on a week period to our clients. Out of the 6-day offered, we ski 3 days in Santiago area and 3 days on Cortaderal and Cachapoal Valleys, having the 7th night back at the Santiago Ritz Carlton.
Based out of the 2 accommodations, Puma Lodge & Santiago.
Puma Lodge (3N) & Santiago (4N)
This is for the urban Lovers that want more action and night life in the Cosmopolitan City of Santiago and still wish to taste our more remote Lodges.
10 hours of flight time
- 6 full days of Heli-Skiing / Heli-Snowboarding
- 7 nights lodging (single room) at Puma Lodge (3 nights), breakfast, daily heli-picnic, and dinners included and at Mandarin Oriental, Santiago, Ritz Carlton or W Hotel (4 nights) breakfast and daily heli-picnic included.
- Take-off and landing from Titanium’s roof top, walking distance from your hotel to Helipad
- Small groups (4:1 guide ratio for our Eccuriel AS 350- B3 or our Bell 407)
- Experienced and professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Heli-Ski Guides
- Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System)
- Powder Skis and/or Snowboard equipment
- Ground transportation, including pick-up at the airport and drop-off after the last day of skiing to either your hotel or airport.
- Andes Ski Terrain
- 6-Day Chile Heli Skiing Itinerary
- Additional flying time is €3,000 per hour
- Personal items and services (alcoholic beverages, tips, laundry, etc.) and expenses incurred in the case of an evacuation or rescue
- Single supplement fee – None
- Non-skier guest lodging & board – €3,800
Please read our terms and conditions along with our refund policy.