So unique it cannot be done out of any other cosmopolitan city on the planet
After a fantastic day of heli-skiing, return to your luxuriously comfortable room or suite, with fully-wired technology. Enjoy the spa, a relaxing massage, and a drink by the panoramic terrace, before heading out dinner at Santiago’s finest restaurants. Santiago is a happening city of sophistication, the highest standards in cuisine, and great nightlife.
- 6 full days of Heli-Skiing / Heli-Snowboarding.
- PRIVATE HELICOPTER: 10 hours of flight time (1 group only)
- 7 nights lodging (single room) at a 5 star hotel in Santiago, Chile (Ritz Carlton, W Hotel or Grand Hyatt) breakfast and daily heli-picnic included.
- Take-off and landing from Titanium’s roof top, walking distance from your hotel to Helipad
- Small groups (4:1 guide ratio for our Eccuriel AS 350- B3 or our Bell 407)
- Experienced and professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Heli-Ski Guides
- Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System)
- Powder Skis and/or Snowboard equipment
- Ground transportation, including pick-up at the airport and drop-off after the last day of skiing to either your hotel or airport.
- Andes Ski Terrain
- 6-Day Chile Heli Skiing Itinerary
3 Day Package
1 group, 4.5 hours of flight time
(a 3 day private package)
10 hours of flight time
*please read our terms and conditions along with our refund policy
- Additional flying time is €2,800 per hour
- Personal items and services (alcoholic beverages, tips, laundry, etc.) and expenses incurred in the case of an evacuation or rescue
- Non-skier guest lodging & board – €2,800