So unique it cannot be done out of any other cosmopolitan city on the planet
The powder South Team is really happy to offer one of the most luxurious hotels in South America: The Mandarin Oriental, Santiago that enjoys a reputation for style, service and outstanding facilities. After a fantastic day of heli-skiing, return to your spacious and comfortable room or suite with fully-wired technology. Enjoy spacious rooms with breathtaking views, discover incredible signature cocktails in Origen Bar before enjoying a wonderful dinner in Senso or Matsuri or any of Santiago’s finest restaurants. Santiago is a happening city of sophistication, the highest standards in cuisine, and great nightlife.
- 6 full days of Heli-Skiing / Heli-Snowboarding.
- PRIVATE HELICOPTER: 10 hours of flight time (1 group only)
- 7 nights lodging (single room) at a 5 star hotel in Santiago, Chile (Mandarin Oriental Santiago, Ritz Carlton or W Hotel) breakfast and daily heli-picnic included.
- Take-off and landing from Titanium’s roof top, walking distance from your hotel to Helipad
- Small groups (4:1 guide ratio for our Eccuriel AS 350- B3 or our Bell 407)
- Experienced and professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Heli-Ski Guides
- Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System)
- Powder Skis and/or Snowboard equipment
- Ground transportation, including pick-up at the airport and drop-off after the last day of skiing to either your hotel or airport.
- Andes Ski Terrain
- 6-Day Chile Heli Skiing Itinerary
3 Day Package
5 hours of flight time
10 hours of flight time
*please read our terms and conditions along with our refund policy
- Additional flying time is €2,800 per hour
- Personal items and services (alcoholic beverages, tips, laundry, etc.) and expenses incurred in the case of an evacuation or rescue
- Non-skier guest lodging & board – €2,800