Perfect conditions evident in photos from, Aug. 11!
The El Niño predictions of a deep winter in South America have come true: Perfect conditions exist throughout the Andes Range, with blower powder blanketing slopes in Chile and Argentina. For proof, behold these photos from TODAY, AUG. 11, in the Uco Valley of Argentina.
POWDER SOUTH guests have been enjoying stellar snow for weeks and the forecast shows no signs of slowing down as we reach the middle of the Southern Hemisphere winter.
We have had so much snow I’ve lost track!
Rodrigo Mujica – Powder South director and UIAGM guide
If you are wondering whether to join us for a week of incredible skiing or riding, we have good news for you: We still have room for some of the 2015 season’s prime weeks in both Chile and Argentina.
Argentina Uco Valley availability:
- Week 11, Aug. 22-29: Three (3) spots remain with guides Jerry Hance and Christian Jaquier
- Week 12, Aug. 29-Sept. 5: Three (3) spots remain with guides Trevor Gavura and Marco Gaiani
- Week 13, Sept. 5-12: Four (4) spots remain with guide Marco Gaiani
Chile Andino Lodge availability:
- Week 11, Aug. 22-29: One (1) spot remains with guides Pete Patterson and Marco Gaiani
- Week 12, Aug. 29-Sept. 5: One (1) semi-private spot remains with guides Pete Patterson and Erich Schadinger
- Week 13, Sept. 5-12: Four (4) spots remain with guide Pete Patterson
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime!