The perfect week package that combines free ride in the best resorts of Chile and South America: El Colorado, La Parva, Valle Nevado and Portillo with the premium Heli-Ski in Central Andes.
Lodging in Santiago will allow you to go to several ski resorts around Santiago and enjoy this happening city with the highest standards in cuisine, and great nightlife. Then you will discover The ALTIPLANICO LODGE, nestled in the foothills of the Chilean Andes.
- 3 days of Heli-Skiing/Heli-snowboarding
- 3 days on ski resort: La Parva/Colorado, Valle Nevado, Portillo
- Experienced & professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Heli-Ski/Snowboard Guides
- 7 nights lodging, 3 nights at Altiplanico Lodge in Maipo Valley (breakfast, daily Heli-picnic & dinners included) and 4 nights in Santiago in a five-star hotel (breakfast included).
- Ground transportation, including airport pick-up and drop-off after the last day of skiing to either your hotel or airport.
- Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System)
- Powder Ski and/or Snowboard equipment
- Small groups (4:1 guide ratio for our Eccuriel AS 350- B3 E or our Bell 407)
- Group size based on 8 skiers / snowboarders per package
- Only for groups of 4 or 8 people
- 6 days of Heli-Ski & Ski Resort Itinerary
9 hours of flight time (4.5 / group)
- Additional flight time – € 2,800 / hour per group
- Single Supplement fee – € 2,000
- Personal items and services (alcoholic beverages, tips, laundry, etc.) and expenses incurred in the case of an evacuation or rescue
- All itineraries are subject to change due to variations in the weather, group dynamics and the guide’s criteria.
After a fantastic day of free ride in the best ski resort of South America, return to your luxuriously comfortable room or suite, with fully-wired technology. Enjoy the spa, a relaxing massage, and a drink by the panoramic terrace, before heading out dinner at Santiago’s finest restaurants. Santiago is a happening city of sophistication, the highest standards in cuisine, and great nightlife.
The ALTIPLANICO LODGE, is a charmingly rustic lodge, designed to blend in with nature, is situated on an exclusive 20,000 sq mt (5 acres) of forested parkland along the banks of the scenic Maipo River. It is constructed with a tasteful combination of local woods, adobe, colorful tile, and copper. The lodge has a lovely walking garden with paths, outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and a panoramic view of the Andes mountains. The Maipo River’s glacial waters flow powerfully beside the Altiplanico Lodge, and the snow-capped mountains surrounding the lodge are a natural backdrop of astounding beauty.
The locally owned, deluxe, and tastefully designed Altiplanico Lodge is a jewel of Andean hospitality located in the Maipo Valley, family run to perfection – and within five minutes of South America’s best heli-skiing!
Ethnically inspired interiors invite you to relax in front of a fireplace or an outdoor bonfire at night. You will enjoy attentive personalized service, exquisitely prepared, gourmet meals and multiple options of outdoor activities to choose from.
The visually pleasing interior design of this hotel has a décor comprised of artwork and textiles in earth tones, originating from the region and around the world. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, well lit with large windows and stunning mountain views, a luxurious blend of rustic, nature, and contemporary.
This lodge is in an incredible location to base your heli-ski/heli-boarding adventure with Powder South with direct access to world-class mountain terrain only minutes away by helicopter.
Please read our terms and conditions along with our refund policy.